Thursday, March 12, 2009

Colnago Titanium...Lux Oval Master....

Colnago Titanium...The Lux Oval Master.... Revered as the perfect Classics bike, and made from indestructible 6/4 Titanium...
The beautiful finish is done in TM11 otherwise known as the Landbouwkredeit Team color scheme...
When I first started building the bike I was trying to stay "period specific". After riding the bike I realize I could care less about "period" because this ride is so bad ass it deserves the best I can throw at it....
This bike is a beast... one of the stiffest bikes I have thrown a leg over, and yet surprisingly comfortable.
Yes those are 40mm Shamals, and yes they are clinchers... I dare you to find another set...







2 comments:

Grant and Chauncy said...

I have one one these and i was wondering if you knew what year it was made.

American Psycho said...

just picked up a set of the 2002 Shamals with little use 16 rear 14 front for $400.

you dared me.

they're landing on my 1998 Colnago Master Olympic which due to the young family gets maybe 700 kilometers a year, but they will be AWESOME ones.

https://www.ricardo.ch/kaufen/sports/radsport/zubehoer-und-ersatzteile/felgen-und-reifen/campagnolo-shamal-radsatz-mit-messerspeichen-wenig-gebraucht/v/an678197318/