Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Gunnar Rodie... Handcrafted AMERICAN steel

A bike made in America by the Schwinn family...This is the Waterford/Gunnar heritage.
This is the best riding bike I own period...
This bike was made for my early this year. Painted the color of my choice VW Vortex Blue.
This bike was built conservatively with a combo or Chorus, and Record
I did not try to make the bike super light, and I ended up at just under 18lbs...








I had the finish upgraded to "Waterford level" and it is the best i have ever seen. the paint is like glass.

2 comments:

Rob Tripp said...

Good looking bike, Dennis!

twoyacks said...

Hello,

How would you compare the Roadie to the Pinella? I had a Boron Bianchi 10 years ago but destroyed in a race...been riding a Bianchi xl titanium since 2000....love it, but 10 years on the same bike and I'm looking for something different. I am thinking of getting the Gunnar as the price is very fair. thanks
chris