Saturday, March 22, 2008

Colnago.... Ohhhh My!!!


It's hot, and not mine... Yet! I have a Colnago Master X-Light. I haven't posted pictures of it yet because it's not finished.
This one was built by a friend of mine. 100% Campy...Daytona, with Chorus cranks, and Scirocco wheels. I actually supplied the build kit for him. He acquired the frame in Italy while on deployment from a small old shop.
I don't know what year it is, but the tube set is Columbus Altain, and of course its all hand painted.












The Bike as pictured weighs 21.75lbs...It rides like a dream and is a stiff in the BB as you would want it to be. It does not flinch even under my power. Not Carbon, and all the rage. But I bet you this will be around long after that carbon rig is trash.

Super cool graphic on the top tube!











Chrome Lugs!










Columbus Tubing!








Hot!

No comments: