Thursday, March 20, 2008

Gary Fisher Ferrous 29'er


This bike is hot, but like so many of my other bikes I have finally learned that I need to be riding something bigger.
I love the ride of steel, and this bike was such a tremendous improvement over my 2006 Paragon...
I need a 19" though and this was a 17.5"
So this has now been sold, and I am looking into ordering a Custom Gunnar, I actually talked to the head of engineering today at Waterford, and have come up with a 29'er version of the Rock Tour, but we will be using the Paragon sliding dropouts so that I can run the bike as a single speed and I will be having it
painted my custom color... VW Vortex blue... After receiving my Gunnar Roadie in mid-January I am a firm believer in what Waterfod/Gunnar produces.

1 comment:

Rob Tripp said...

That new bike should be hot business!